Design @ The Lux
“Design @ the Lux” is a service and information design project that will enable interagency collaboration to take place at the low barrier income generation hub. This will include developing and implementing processes for effectively intaking clients, and sharing employment information, such as job opportunities and referrals between trainers, businesses and users. The necessary structure might need to have both digital and non-digital components in achieving the goal of supporting people to access employment and self-employment opportunities.
LEDlab Project Coordinator Austin Lui will:
- Learn about and become familiar with the needs of the users of the Lux
- Map out the journey of various users as they interact with the Lux
- Prototype the service delivery model with real-time feedback from users at the Lux
- Identify infrastructure to support ongoing operations such as software, hardware, as well as social infrastructure
- Document ‘how to’ adopt selected systems, tools, and processes to support interagency coordination